Join the AFC
As every year, we invite you to renew your AFC membership.
In 2022, various scientific events will be organized (Webinars, Thematic Days and the joint annual congress at the SFI congress in Nice) and the AFC will continue its more general missions (actions in favor of technicians and students, relations with industry, relations with our scientific partners). To do this, it needs the financial support of its adherents and benefactor members.
Your contribution for the year 2022 is €55 full price and €25 reduced price (under 30 or retired – attach a copy of an identity document). As of this year, membership is also possible for a period of 3 calendar years for the sum of €150. For benefactor members, the subscription is €300.
For the payment, thank you to privilege as much as possible the online payment by Paypal / CB which will immediately allow you to become an active member.
In the event of payment by check or purchase order, you must attach your purchase order. If you are several people from the same structure to join, please combine your payments on a single order form. Purchase orders should be made payable to:
Association Française de Cytometrie/ AFC
3 boulevard Saint-Germain 75005 Paris – France
Association loi 1901 – N° SIRET : 399 911 031 00058 – Code APE : 7219Z
We favor electronic communication with our members, so we ask you to pay particular attention to the transcription of your email address.
- ✓ Benefit from preferential rates for AFC events
- ✓ Apply for AFC scholarships
- ✓ Access the discussion forums
- ✓ Participate in working groups
- ✓ Access the AFC webinar archives
- ✓ Access the directory of AFC members
- ✓ Have a priority on the location of the stand at the AFC congress
- ✓ Benefit from preferential rates for the "talk to industrialists" at the congress
- ✓ Benefit from preferential rates for the "symposia" of the congress
- ✓ Participate in the webinars "AFC meetings with our partners"
- ✓ Benefit from the highlighting of your activities on the AFC website
- ✓ Organize news in partnership with AFC working groups