Cyto grant charter 2024
2024 allocation conditions
As part of the promotion of international exchanges, the AFC offers the AFC_CYTO-ISAC scholarship. In 2024, the scholarship will allow 4 members of the AFC to participate in the annual congress of the Society International Cytometry, ISAC. This scholarship helps fund registration for the CYTO conference. It is accessible to all members of the AFC up to date with their subscription for year N-1, and year N during which the congress will take place, regardless of their supervisory authority and their status.
This grant aims to :
- Promote the international visibility of the AFC
- Promote exchanges and collaborations with high-level international scientists
- Allow AFC members to access the latest technological advances in Cytometry
Call for applications : November 23, 2022
Deadline for applications : March 15, 2024
Assessment of candidate files by CA before middle April, 2024
Will be eligible the candidate with an accepted abstract
The Board reserves the right to request additional information regarding requests received. The admissibility of files and the decision to award the scholarship are made by vote at the majority of AFC Board members. The response is sent in mid-April after the Board meeting, to the beneficiary and its manager, subject to obtaining additional information quickly possible.
The acceptance of the abstract will be attached to the file as soon as it is received by the candidate.
The amount of the scholarship will be equal to the registration cost of the CYTO of year N .
Reimbursements of expenses will only be made upon return from the congress, after sending the supporting documents. originals and a report describing the progress of the congress (to firstname.lastname@example.org) and this within 2 months following the return from the congress.
The scholarship holder will use this report to:
- (1) relate their feedback by describing what the ISAC environment has brought them,
- (2) choose a theme, which he deems relevant to describe, among those discussed during the congress, in order to benefit the AFC community.
- (3) this report will be published on the AFC website.
The AFC Board of Directors will ensure the proper compliance of the supporting documents provided to it.
French association of Cytometry
Association loi 1901 – N° SIRET : 399 911 031 00041 – Code APE : 7219Z