Practical Days: Unsupervised analyzes in cytometry 2023
Unsupervised analyzes in cytometry of July 6 and 7, 2023 Sophia-Antipolis (Computer room)
Hello, the French Cytometry Association (AFC) is organizing the Practical Days: Unsupervised analyzes in cytometry from Thursday July 6 to Friday July 7, 2023 in Sophia-Antipolis.
Hosted by :
- Aïda Meghraoui-Kheddar (AMKbiotech, Sophia-Antipolis),
- Samuel Granjeaud (CRCM, Inserm Marseille),
- Anne-Laure iscache (Infinity, Inserm Toulouse).
- Introduction to unsupervised analysis methods of multi-parametric data.
- Presentation and use of algorithms offered by Tercen, FlowJo and Cytobank.
- Algorithms presented: t-SNE, UMAP, FlowSOM…
Audience : Technicians, engineers, students, researchers regularly practicing cytometry.
- Good knowledge in multiparametric cytometry
- Knowledge of the R language is not a prerequisite
- Mastery of good practices in cytometry.
The number of places being limited, we invite you to pre-register quickly.
Please note: final registration subject to availability of places!
Upon receipt of your pre-registration and subject to availability, we will send you a detailed confirmation email, with practical information concerning the days. For regulations and order forms, please wait for receipt of final registration confirmation.
For any additional information, you can contact the administrative secretariat:
Alpha Visa Congrès / JP AFC 07 2023 624, rue des Grèzes 34070 Montpellier – France Tél. : +33 (0)4 67 03 03 00 – Fax : +33 (0)4 67 45 57 97 email@example.com
Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you to Sophia-Antipolis, we remain at your disposal for any further information and please accept the expression of our sincere greetings.